Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall

Wow, I can't believe that fall is now here. My trees are turning color. My vegetable garden was a sad. This is the first year I haven't had a large amount of tomatoes. On the plus note, I have had numerous zucchini. Tomorrow my goal is to make bread with them. I am off work the next 3 days. I am looking forward to it. I have been studying; and plan to spend the next several days catching up on studying. I like my psych professor. We only have 23 students in our class. My first class for AP is this Saturday. I'm nervous, only because I don't know what to expect. We will see. I took Jonathon, Thomas and Andrew to the fish hatchery in Issaquah. They had a good time.  Hopefully I can incorporate more outings like this in the future for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment