Saturday, May 19, 2018

Work in progress

My goals are to finish up projects we have started.
We redid our entry way. I took down the trim, we leveled the wall,applied texture and painted. I need to replace the light fixture. I'm happy with how it looks.
This is before
This is before texture/painting

This is now

See that amazing light fixture

It's next :) I just need to buy a new ladder so hubby can reach it. Not sure what I will put up there yet.

I picked up some chicks the beginning of March. They are tetras. 
They have since been moved and are doing well with my other chickens.
We have been replacing the doors on the closets. 
This is the linen closet before 
After
We have been working on the bedroom downstairs. We painted, did the trim around the window, and replaced the light fixture.
We put doors on the room where the furnace/AC fan/water softener is
 The doors that were on there were broken,we're like that when we moved in.
The bathroom ceiling still needs to be taken care of.....
 
The picture below was when I was still painting....
Since its spring here finally, I have been tending my flower beds. We spread cedar mulch. I am hoping it will help hold in the moisture in the summer heat.
The tree stump above, I am hoping to burn with briquettes. We want to put a walking path along the driveway. That stump was from a river birch, so there are several trunks. We put stump rot in the beginning of March. I am hoping it will be gone by July.

1 comment:

  1. You all have been busy and everything is looking great! I absolutely love your entryway. So light and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete