Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday

   Everyone is still asleep,except my and the animals. Dinner is in the crockpot,dishwasher is unloaded, I am baking chocolate chip muffins. 
It's softly snowing. My chickens are actually outside. Friday we replaced the kitchen window. It's nice to not have ice on the inside or feel the cold air pour in.
The old window.
No window

New window. We are definitely motivated to replace the others.
I start school tomorrow. Bought my books Friday. I'm excited. We will see where it goes.
Yesterday we had two boys over. They are in the foster care system. They need permanent placement. The foster home they are in does not do permanent placement. We had them all day. They fit in well with our boys. They share many interests as mine. Love animals,Legos,playing football. They love football. They impressed TJ with all the stats and teams they knew. 
My goals this week are to come up with a dollar amount for windows and get some stuff caught up at work. My goal is to go down to two days a week in February.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel for children in the foster care system. I was so fortunate to be adopted when only a few weeks old but the best set of parents one could wish for.

    ReplyDelete