Saturday, January 28, 2017

Week 3-4

The amount of snow that we have received here has been crazy. We have had more gray days than I can remember since moving here two years ago. Yesterday and today were sunny. It was amazing to see the blue sky.

This is my driveway and front walk way.

This is the walkway leading up to the front door


There is my poor suburban. Good thing we tarped it before the snow began.

Needless to say, we have spent a lot of time shoveling and deicing.
The younger boys went camping last night. They said they were cold, but had a lot of fun.
Hubby and I went to the store just to look at lights. We wandered to the appliances, noticed they had refrigerators on sale. We bought one. This one is similar to my old one in Washington. I'm excited because 1) it's bigger, so it will hold more 2) I really dislike going to the grocery store. 
It will be delivered onThursday. I figure since it will be freezing, I can set any groceries I have in an ice chest and set it out back. It isn't going to be warm anytime soon, so we will be ok.

 
I love baking. Tonight I made a chocolate zucchini cake. We will have some for breakfast. Just because we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment