Friday, February 3, 2017

Week 5

This last weekend, we were at a store and noticed they had appliances for sale. We purchased a new fridge (28.6) .  Our old fridge was 20.2, I simply don't have time to go to the store multiply times a week.
We worked all week de icing and removing snow off the back patio.
We get the fridge, go to hook it up..
The fridge was too wide. By not even a quarter of an inch. Yes, the boys had a great time teasing their dad about measure twice, cut once to make sure you aren't off.






My solution: buy new cabinets. They are unfinished, I can stain them :)
I about gagged when Jason and TJ removed the old cabinet. The amount of mouse poop was disgusting.

I was going to make lasagna for dinner, hahaha

We had almost everything put together last night. Jason still has to cut down the counter top.
I love the space this fridge has.
We will have lasagna tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment