Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Backyard picutes- The Before

     So, I figured I should go ahead and take and post pictures of our backyard before we begin to tear it up this spring. My boys felt the need to demonstrate their muscles. They took some sledge hammers and began to hit the cement pad which has become the bane of my existance. The picture below is an example of their handiwork.


 
 
The pictures below are from my upper patio. My house is a tri-level. These are from the back door.
 




 
These pics are from the lower yard.
I really love my garden space
 

                                              
                   You can see my strawberry patch on the left hand side of the picture


 
     My goal this spring/summer is to get rid of the cement pad. My husband wants a new shed. The problem is the rats will get under that pad, and they are safe and secure.
     Our goal is to eventually add on to the lower level to give us more room. The room in the lower level is tiny, so our older boys use it as a bedroom. We want to add on and make an "official" family room . It is just one of many projects on the to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, y'all are going to town on the remodeling! Looks good. We've been working on upgrading our 20 year old homestead. I know there's always some project that needs doin' (and money).
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Don't work too hard.
    God bless ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have some big projects to look forward to. We've spent the past 6 years renovating our farm cottage on the inside. I hope to get a good start on the outside as you're doing. Good luck!

    Visiting from Little Acre that Could.

    ReplyDelete