Monday, March 2, 2015

Goals for this week

Things have been busy here, we have gotten a lot done.
Got the trees taken down ( now just am working on the mess)
Hubby got the hen house built. 
I got the bathroom cabinets painted. We painted the panelling in the basement. It looks so much better.
Goals for this week:
- download pictures from all devices into the computer
- post the pics of this blog/ Facebook
- take the cans and cardboard to the recycling facility
- begin going through the holiday totes, get rid of decor I no longer need/use.

We have a larger house, I want to make sure it doesn't fill up with more stuff. I went through the kitchen and already have a pile of items I don't need/use.  I have some family members that buy items,realize they don't need them, or have a place to store them and were dropping them by my house. Since I have moved 800 miles away, I don't think that will be an issue. I want to have a garage sale within a month. I really need to get going through the items. I feel better after "purging" and not having clutter around. Less is better.


Last night, my dog was on my right, between me and my husband.
She was to the right..


She doesn't like him either...
They did behave . For a change :)

1 comment:

  1. How'd your goals go? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress lately! I've been decluttering as well. Feels good to let stuff go.

    ReplyDelete