Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ideas

So, RJ has decided on the food for his party. It will be a variety. We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, Mexican bean dip.. I am thinking of the them "Love knows no boundaries". I have to play with it in my head some more, so we will see.

Here is a picture of a marshmallow gun here 
These were at a party my kids attended, They had tons of fun with them.
I have been web surfing, looking up other fun outdoor games. I want kids of all ages to have fun.

My goal for today was to clean up the backyard, but we had quite a bit of rain, so that did not happen. I am glad it rained, my lawn really needed it. It looks greener already.

I bought some mulch, and will be spreading that tomorrow in the back. The party is in a week, and I really want the house to look nice and put together ( there's a joke, with 6 boys between the ages of 8-17).

I will post pics hopefully with weekend of my accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. I love using Pinterest for ideas - hope the party turns out great!!

    ReplyDelete