Thursday, August 29, 2013

Crazy weather..

The last several days, our weather has been crazy. Currently, the temp is 65, with 100% humidity, never mind that it's 935 at night. Yes, I realize western Washington tends to be on the wet side, but not this much. We have gotten almost an inch of rain today. That's not normal. Yuck.
My kids start school Wednesday. The boys are excited. They are ready. Been trying to get the kids into a bedtime routine so it's not so tiring the first week of school. We've been working on it all week. They have been getting better. 
Matt's car is almost fixed. It appears we have a sensor that is bad. It will be cheap to insure, I'm sure the gas can't be worse  is better than the suburban.
My wave petunias have improved. I added fertilizer, they have really perked up. Maybe it is from the muggy weather though too.
Happy Labor day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that THIRTY-ONE people have commented at my blog. Where were they before? Odd. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay dear, I've got one last post up just to see if anyone shows up for dinner.

    ReplyDelete