Sunday, January 4, 2015

T -3 days and counting

Wednesday is the day the trailer should be here. I have almost everything packed. My goal is to have the suburban packed by Wednesday morning.  I will make one more trip to the dump. I made a trip Friday,Saturday and today.
I cooked a turkey today. I put one bag of meat in the freezer, the other bag is in the fridge for us to eat.
The state didn't move my foster kiddos on Friday like they were suppose to. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see what plan they have. 
It feels weird, getting ready to move. I think in part because I was ready to stay here for many,many years.
I hope that we get the trailer loaded up Wednesday. I am hoping the transport company can pick it up Thursday 

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you don't have many people wishing you well with all that is ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete