Well, when we moved into this house, I noticed that the kitchen cabinets were in some need of TLC.
Today I went in the laundry room and found some cans of stain the previous homeowner left. One of them actually matched the cabinets. A couple weeks ago, I washed and sanded the cabinets. Today I began touching them up and staining the two we replaced.
It's looking good. The only drawback is I ran out of stain.
Tomorrow I will be going to the store to buy some more. The weather is suppose to turn chilly after tomorrow, so I may just wait until it warms up again.
Hubby got the sprinklers in the front yard fixed ( good thing I now have a job,lol). I will now run that section into a flower bed as well. It was dug up when we moved in. I may need to purchase dirt to fill and level out that side.