I noticed that several of my friends on facebook everyday put on their status what they are thankful for. I was going to do it, but I don't post things on there everyday.
I will post several things on here I am thankful for.
-That I have a home.
- My yard is big enough to have a garden, chickens and room for my kids to play.
- My parents live a block up the street, and my kids get to see them almost everyday.
- That my husband will be retiring from the National Guard in 7 months. We will be able to enjoy the summer together!
- That my kids are healthy.
- My job has decent benefits, and allows me to take care of my family while my husband works on his bachelor's degree
- My husband wants to complete his degree and make decent money to care for our family!
- My husband is willing to do almost all of our remodeling, and teach our kids what he knows.
- To have friends of other faiths and cultures. I feel it makes life interesting!
- I have friends that I have kept in contact with since elementary. I trust them with my life.
- To have a loving family.