Sunday, March 30, 2014

Done!

   I got the attic done. I had two friends pick  up the empty totes. I ended up with 5 bags of stuff for the thrift store and 7 bags of garbage. It feels like a relief, to not have all that stuff- too bad garbage pick up isn't until later this week. I am stuck looking at the bags in front of the garage until then.
   Jon and I took the two foster kids to the Northwest Railway museum. It's locTed in the town of Snoqualmie. It only takes maybe 25 minutes to drive there. They have several types of trains for people to look at. They are enclosed behind fencing, but they do have some you can climb into. The kids had a great time. They love trains. It was partially sunny, which was a nice change. I also walked them down to see the river. I had my camera, but the batteries died. The water a beautiful shade of blue- gray. It was also running high and fast. In April, the train museum has a train run to North Bend- Snoqualmie Falls. I am going to take them on it. The older one did pretty well listening and following directions. The younger one I had harnessed, as he likes to take off and run. He enjoyed looking at the new things. Both of the kids were asleep before 730, the fresh air was good for them.
  Andrew and Ryan went camping with their troop to Fort Warden. It was sunny almost the whole weekend. They had a good time too. I made roast beef with potatoes, rice and salad. All the boys said it hit the spot.
  This week, I'm going to try to get into the garage and purge my hanging shelves. That's my goal for this week...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment